Questions About Hooked Coolers:
- How are Hooked Coolers made?
- Our Hooked coolers are Rotomolded using the Carousel Machine
- What are Hooked Coolers made of?
- Our coolers are packed and filled with with Polyurethane (PU) which ensures the longest ice retention possible.
- Where is Hooked Coolers located?
- All of our Designers, Engineering, Marketing, and Warehouse Teams are spread across the US but the majority of employees are located in Brevard County, FL.
- Returns and exchanges can be made 30 days from the delivery date as long as the cooler is unused and you still have the original box.
- If you would like to return your unused cooler, we only request that you pay a small return shipping fee and 10% restocking fee.
- To start a return claim, please email email@example.com and provide your order number. We will email you a link to purchase a return label, and from here you will be emailed a return label. Upon the cooler returning to our warehouse for inspection, we will issue you a refund or change your cooler
Processing & Shipping Time
- Order Processing Time
- Orders should be processed and shipped the next business day (2PM EST cutoff Mon-Fri).
- Transit Shipping Time
- We ship FedEx Ground® Home Delivery from our warehouse in FL.
- Please see FedEx's estimated shipping times from our warehouse. below: