Questions About Hooked Coolers:
- How are Hooked Coolers made?
- Our Hooked coolers are Rotomolded using the Carousel Machine
- What are Hooked Coolers made of?
- Our coolers are packed and filled with this with Polyurethane (PU) which ensures long ice retention.
- Where is Hooked Coolers located?
- All of our Designers, Engineering, Marketing, and Warehouse Teams are spread across the US but the majority of employees are located in Brevard County, FL.
Processing & Shipping Time
- Order Processing Time
- Orders should be processed and shipped the next business day (2PM EST cutoff Mon-Fri).
- Transit Shipping Time
- We ship FedEx Ground® Home Delivery from our warehouse in FL.
- Please see FedEx's estimated shipping times from our warehouse. below:
Accepted Payment Methods
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal.
- Returns and exchanges can be made 15 days from the purchase date as long as the cooler is unused and you still have the original box.
- If you would like to return your unused cooler, you are responsible for the return shipping.
- To start a return claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number. We will email you a shipping label to purchase and upon the cooler returning to our warehouse for inspection, we will issue you a refund.