COOLER CARE – Hooked Coolers ™
Cleaning Your Hooked Cooler
- Hand-wash the inside with warm water and a mild soap solution. To remove tough stains, use baking soda with water.
- To remove odors, use diluted chlorine (Clorox) bleach solution.
- Always air-dry the cooler with the lid open before storing to reduce the risk of mold and mildew.
- Try to stay away from high pressure fluids, brillo pads, and very abrasive chemicals as this can deform the cooler color or printed logos.
Additional Care & Tips
- Keep your cooler away from open fires.
- Keep your cooler away from chemicals, acids, and strong alkali.
- Do not drag your cooler on the ground.
- Do not keep your cooler in water for more than 4 hours.
- Your cooler may fade over time as it's exposed to the UV rays of the sun. This is a normal part of the wearing process and will not affect performance.
- Do not leave cooler directly on hot surfaces as this will impact the performance and possibly melt the bottom of the cooler.
- Try placing a towel on the bottom of the cooler to separate it from direct contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not microwave.
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
- Do not use boiling water to clean.
- More ice is best. It is recommended to fill your cooler with as much ice as possible achieving an ice-to-contents ratio of 2:1 (pack it full).