Lifetime Warranty Policy
At Hooked Coolers, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our coolers. We stand behind our work and are committed to ensuring that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. This Lifetime Warranty Policy outlines the terms and conditions under which we provide warranty coverage for our hard coolers.
2. Scope of Warranty
This Lifetime Warranty applies to the hard coolers purchased directly from Hooked Coolers or authorized dealers, and covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions, subject to the limitations and exclusions outlined below. If there is a cosmetic imperfection such as a scratch or dent in the cooler that does not impact its performance or functionality of the cooler, please notify us within 30 days of delivery, and we will make every effort to rectify the situation.
3. Warranty Period
- Lifetime Warranty: The main body and lid of the cooler is covered under warranty for the lifetime of the hard cooler.
- Vinyl Logo Decal Warranty: The vinyl decal logo on the front of the cooler is covered under warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase.
- Rubber T-latch Warranty: The t-latches are covered under warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase.
- If the vinyl logo or t-latch is no longer covered under warranty, replacement parts can be purchased on our website at for a nominal fee. The Vinyl logo is $4.99.
4. Warranty Coverage
During the warranty period, Hooked Coolers will repair or replace, at our discretion, any hard cooler found to be defective due to materials or workmanship. The repair or replacement will be free of charge, excluding shipping fees.
5. Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not cover:
- Abnormal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, or other external causes.
- Unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs.
- Damage caused by exposure to extreme temperatures, or corrosive substances.
- Any cooler sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Parts that have been lost or disposed of by the customer.
6. Warranty Transferability
This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid for the original purchaser of the hard cooler. Proof of purchase is required to verify eligibility for warranty coverage.
7. Discontinued, Limited Edition, or Out-of-Stock Coolers
In the event that a discontinued, limited edition, or out-of-stock cooler is covered under this warranty, Hooked Coolers commits to providing a replacement cooler with a retail value that is equal to or greater than the original item. While we cannot guarantee an exact match for the discontinued, limited edition, or out-of-stock cooler, the replacement will be of comparable quality and value, and may possess different features, specifications, or designs than the original item.
8. Product Design Changes
Hooked Coolers reserves the right to change or modify cooler designs and features at any time, without any obligation to upgrade or update previously purchased products. Customers should be aware that new product models may have different features, specifications, or designs than their existing products, and that these changes will not be covered under this warranty to upgrade a customer to the latest model if there is no warranty issue.
9. Arbitration Agreement
- Agreement to Arbitrate: In the event of any dispute arising between the customer and Hooked Coolers, both parties agree to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration in accordance with the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act. By entering into this agreement, both the customer and Hooked Coolers waive the right to a trial or to participate in a class action suite.
- Exception for Small Claims Court: As a limited exception to the agreement to arbitrate, the customer may seek to resolve the dispute in a small claims court if the dispute qualifies. Hooked Coolers retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief from a court to prevent the infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights.
- Governing Law and Forum Choice: This warranty and any disputes arising from it shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Florida for the resolution of any disputes arising out of this warranty or the use of the cooler.
10. Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim
- Contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Include proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, email and order # along with a detailed description of the issue.
- Include pictures of the cooler you are intending to have reviewed.